Monday 8 July 2013

I'm back!



 It has been a horribly busy, but also fantastic, two weeks and my adventure has not stopped.

It all began with the Company Blogger Forum, where I enjoyed listening to some great pearls of wisdom from blogging wizards. It was interesting, and I think the biggest message of the evening was definitely to be yourself, blog your passions and enjoy it.
Everyone also got a free goodie bag packed with some real tasty treats, including a gorgeous filofax, make up remover wipes, the tastiest (and I mean it) rhubarb and apple drink and an alpro soya pudding (my favourite dessert).

Afterwards, I went to my Dad's graduation at the Royal Festival Hall, which was a lovely venue for a wonderful achievement. He's graduated in fine art after a long 6 years of part time study. I'm very proud of him and can't wait to see what he does with his new BA.

But my travels didn't stop there. On the same day, I traveled up to Derby to pack up my tiny student bedsit and move into a two bedroom flat (which is much nicer, I must admit). This was the main reason for me not being able to write my blog. There was a distinct lack of time and internet, and a vast amount of clothing and clutter to pack away.


Anyway, here I am, back and ready to review some great restaurants and products!

M next post will be about moving house, renting and top tips on not being swindled by estate agents!





No comments:

Post a Comment