Monday 24 June 2013

Candy Kitten - Don't be tardy for the pardy!

Candy Kitten is a candy and fashion company with their own range of sloganed sweet treats (both hard and gummy) and clothing, with their slogan prints stretched across male and female tops and knits.

I got my hands on one of their  sweet strawberry pop  at the Company Blogger Forum, and let me tell you - it was sweet! It took time to eat, and certainly caught the attention of others with it's pop-pink design. I think that the sweets would be a pretty cool addition to a party, especially if your theme is "pretty in pink" or a Barbie style.

You should check out their website here and stock up for your next bash!

Company Blogger forum was a pretty ace event, which I'll be posting about in a few hours. For now, I'm off to see my Dad graduate like the proud daughter I am! Watch this space.

Tweet me your thoughts @rayeoffunshine
Tweet @Candykitten
Tweet @Companymagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment