Saturday 22 June 2013

My new craze - Graze!




 I first discovered Graze when I got a 'free box' offer in my magazine. I signed up straight away and set up a day for delivery.

I marveled at the range of savoury and sweet snacks that were on offer, 6 of which will be picked and sent to you for £3.89 per box.

You can choose a nibblebox in either eatwell (healthy with occasional treats), boostbox (the most healthy box) or lightbox (low calorie treats only) or a breakfast box with a selection of brilliant porridges to start your day. I've tried an eatwell box, a lightbox and a breakfast box, all of which left me absolutely satisfied.
Banana bread and tea

The great thing about graze is it's all pretty healthy stuff, even the cake (on the right) was low calorie enough to be included in the lightbox (it also came with a tea to have with it, which was the perfect accompaniment. It's all the taste without affecting your waist, at long last!

A real beauty is you can set up a regular order that is delivered up to twice a week, or you can order a one-off box to be sent to you on your chosen day.

Graze are currently offering your first box for £1.94 and, trust me, it's worth it. You can also find free first boxes in magazines and amazon orders, so keep an eye out if you want to try before you buy. 

Try it here and join my favourite new snacking craze

No comments:

Post a Comment